If you have received a defective product, or you want to return a product for another reason, you must first submit a return request. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
After approval, you will receive a return number from us by e-mail and an instruction on the method of return. The return number is valid for 10 days.
The following requirements must be met for returns:
* A return number must be requested no later than 14 working days after receipt of the order via the online return form.
* The returned items must be returned well packaged unused, undamaged, unwritten in original packaging in the manner indicated by us.
* The order must be returned within 10 working days after assigning the return number.
* The return number must be clearly visible.
* Problems with the shipment at or by the company that takes care of the shipment to us are at the risk of the customer. To prevent problems about, among other things, whether or not returns are received, we advise you to send the return shipment registered and sufficiently insured.
Shipments without a return number and/or unstamped shipments will be refused!
If the goods are returned by post, you must ensure that the package is sufficiently stamped. The postage will not be reimbursed. V-MAXX Autosport b.v. reserves the right to credit only part of the amount if it is suspected that the products have already been used or damaged after receipt. You can prevent this if you only test the products as you would in a store, and return them unused and in the original packaging.
In connection with the administrative handling, the amount to be credited will be refunded as soon as possible, but in any case within 5 working days. For returning the goods see also our return procedure.
If products have been delivered incorrectly, you can report your shortcoming by means of a return request. You must report your shortcoming within 2 days.